EL MILLOR DE CIN2 LES NOSTRES INVESTIGACIONS MÉS IMPORTANTS
- Oct 27, 2012 Prof. Victor F. Puntes interviewed on television programme "Tierra de Sueños" 25TV Saturday, October 27th, at 21:15 h on 25TV (TDT Barcelona area: 48 UHF)
- Oct 26, 2012 Prof. Laura M. Lechuga interviewed in the TV2 programme "TALENTO 100" on Friday, October 26th @ 19h.
- Oct 10, 2012 Dr. José Santiso's group receives the Somiya 2012 award by the International Union of Materials Research Societies (IUMRS).
- Jul 20, 2012 The Prince and Princess of Asturias confer the Energy and Environment Awards from the IBERDROLA Foundation. Irene Gonzalez-Valls, from CIN2, among the awardees.
- Jul 10, 2012 Front Cover Picture: Laser & Photon. Rev. 6(4)/2012
- Jun 22, 2012 Prof. Pedro Gómez-Romero's Plenary Lecture: "From Nanometers to Terawatts. Pending Revolutions in Materials Science." June 20, 2012
- Jun 22, 2012 Prof. Pedro Gómez Romero ponente invitado en los Cursos de verano de la Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC): "Del oro negro al verde. Retos pendientes para un transporte sostenible en el nuevo modelo energético."
- Apr 06, 2012 Prof. Gustau Catalan coauthor of the Science publication: "Mechanical Writing of Ferroelectric Polarization". H. Lu, C.-W. Bark, D. Esque de los Ojos, J. Alcala, C. B. Eom, G. Catalan, A. Gruverman
- Mar 19, 2012 Pedro Gómez-Romero, entrevistado en el número especial de National Geographic sobre Energía.
- Mar 09, 2012 Invited Article at Reviews of Modern Physics by G. Catalan, J. Seidel, R. Ramesh and J. F. Scott
Jul 20, 2012
The Prince and Princess of Asturias confer the Energy and Environment Awards from the IBERDROLA Foundation. Irene Gonzalez-Valls, from CIN2, among the awardees.
The Prince and Princess of Asturias have hosted in Madrid the award ceremony of the Fundacion Iberdrola scholarships for students and young researchers, granted every year through different programmes. The event was also attended by the Minister of Industry, Tourism and Trade, Jose Manuel Soria, the Chairman of Iberdrola, Ignacio Galan, and the Chairman of the Fundacion Iberdrola, Manuel Marin. Irene Gonzalez-Valls, PhD student at CIN2 at the Laboratory of Nanostructured Materials for Photovoltaic Energy, directed by Dr. Monica Lira-Cantu, has received one of the awards.
LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS ENTREGAN LAS BECAS DE ENERGÍA Y MEDIO AMBIENTE DE LA FUNDACIÓN IBERDROLA