THE BEST ABOUT US OUR MORE IMPORTANT WORKS
- Oct 27, 2012 Prof. Victor F. Puntes interviewed on television programme "Tierra de Sueños" 25TV Saturday, October 27th, at 21:15 h on 25TV (TDT Barcelona area: 48 UHF)
- Oct 26, 2012 Prof. Laura M. Lechuga interviewed in the TV2 programme "TALENTO 100" on Friday, October 26th @ 19h.
- Oct 10, 2012 Dr. José Santiso's group receives the Somiya 2012 award by the International Union of Materials Research Societies (IUMRS).
- Jul 20, 2012 The Prince and Princess of Asturias confer the Energy and Environment Awards from the IBERDROLA Foundation. Irene Gonzalez-Valls, from CIN2, among the awardees.
- Jul 10, 2012 Front Cover Picture: Laser & Photon. Rev. 6(4)/2012
- Jun 22, 2012 Prof. Pedro Gómez-Romero's Plenary Lecture: "From Nanometers to Terawatts. Pending Revolutions in Materials Science." June 20, 2012
- Jun 22, 2012 Prof. Pedro Gómez Romero ponente invitado en los Cursos de verano de la Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC): "Del oro negro al verde. Retos pendientes para un transporte sostenible en el nuevo modelo energético."
- Apr 06, 2012 Prof. Gustau Catalan coauthor of the Science publication: "Mechanical Writing of Ferroelectric Polarization". H. Lu, C.-W. Bark, D. Esque de los Ojos, J. Alcala, C. B. Eom, G. Catalan, A. Gruverman
- Mar 19, 2012 Pedro Gómez-Romero, entrevistado en el número especial de National Geographic sobre Energía.
- Mar 09, 2012 Invited Article at Reviews of Modern Physics by G. Catalan, J. Seidel, R. Ramesh and J. F. Scott
Jul 10, 2012
Front Cover Picture: Laser & Photon. Rev. 6(4)/2012
Integrated optical devices for lab-on-a-chip biosensing applications. Estevez, M.C., Alvarez, M. and Lechuga, L.M. (2012), Laser & Photon. Rev., 6: 463-487. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201100025
Envisioned lab-on-a-chip platform with on-chip detection using integrated optics-based transducers. In the figure, an array of Mach-Zehnder interferometers are integrated with individual microfluidics channels, grating couplers for the in- and output of the light in each sensing channel, read-out photodetectors and CMOS electronics for data processing. (Picture: M. C. Estevez et al., pp. 463-487, in this issue)