THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT US, GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OF EACH GROUP
- Nov 28, 2009 Oral on the Workshop on Nanomaterials for Energy and Biotechnology
- Nov 21, 2009 Instability of Cationic Gold Nanoparticle Bioconjugates: The Role of Citrate Ions
- Nov 21, 2009 Oral and Poster on the Workshop on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Materials and Technology
- Nov 17, 2009 Amphiphillic Organic Crystals
- Nov 17, 2009 Iodine/Iodide-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Nov 15, 2009 International Advisory Committee at Nanoagri 2010
- Nov 11, 2009 Plenary Speaker at Biosensors 2010
- Nov 10, 2009 Conference: 'La Ciencia inesperada. Historia de los descubrimientos que nadie buscó'
- Nov 07, 2009 Conference: 'Viaje a Nanolandia'
- Nov 04, 2009 Fabrication of large addition energy quantum dots in graphene
- Nov 02, 2009 Conference on NordsForsk spintronics workshop
- Nov 01, 2009 Invited Lecture at CNIC
Nov 21, 2009
Oral and Poster on the Workshop on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Materials and Technology
José Santiso, leader of the PLD & Nanoionics group at CIN2 (CSIC-ICN), lectured 'Epitaxial thin films of layered Mixed ionic-electronic conducting materials' on Workshop on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Materials and Technology, Albacete, Spain, November 18-20, 2009.
He had also an oral with 'Advances in layered cathodes for IT-SOFC applications' and 'Towards a Silicon integrated YSZ-based MicroSOFC', and posters with 'Structural and transport properties of YSZ/STO epitaxial heterostructures deposited by PLD' and 'Thin Film preparation and Study of transport properties of Mixed ionic-electronic conducting GdBaCo2O5+d', togehter with other researchers of the group and out of CIN2.