THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT US, GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OF EACH GROUP
- Nov 28, 2009 Oral on the Workshop on Nanomaterials for Energy and Biotechnology
- Nov 21, 2009 Instability of Cationic Gold Nanoparticle Bioconjugates: The Role of Citrate Ions
- Nov 21, 2009 Oral and Poster on the Workshop on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Materials and Technology
- Nov 17, 2009 Amphiphillic Organic Crystals
- Nov 17, 2009 Iodine/Iodide-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Nov 15, 2009 International Advisory Committee at Nanoagri 2010
- Nov 11, 2009 Plenary Speaker at Biosensors 2010
- Nov 10, 2009 Conference: 'La Ciencia inesperada. Historia de los descubrimientos que nadie buscó'
- Nov 07, 2009 Conference: 'Viaje a Nanolandia'
- Nov 04, 2009 Fabrication of large addition energy quantum dots in graphene
- Nov 02, 2009 Conference on NordsForsk spintronics workshop
- Nov 01, 2009 Invited Lecture at CNIC
Nov 02, 2009
Conference on NordsForsk spintronics workshopNicolás Lorente, member of the Theory and Simulation group at CIN2 (CSIC-ICN), particpated with the conference 'Strong coupling theory of spin excitation and de-excitation by a passing electron current' on the NordsForsk spintronics workshop, DTU Lyngby, Denmark. 29 and 30 october 2009, organized by Carlo Canali (Kalmar University), Mads Brandbyge (DTU).