LAS ÚLTIMAS NOTICIAS SOBRE CIN2, GENERALES Y ESPECÍFICAS DE CADA GRUPO
- Mar 29, 2010 Develop a new method for making artificial snow more sustainable and economic
- Mar 22, 2010 CIN2 researchers comment on press about the inauguration of Alba Synchrotron
- Mar 15, 2010 CIN2 researcher comments a publication about Nanotubes
- Mar 15, 2010 pH-triggered release of materials from single-walled carbon nanotubes using dimethylamino-functionalized fullerenes as removable “corks”
- Mar 14, 2010 ICREA WORKSHOP ON PHONON ENGINEERING 2010
- Mar 03, 2010 Article about CIN2 and the Spanish Nanotechnology on Global Asia
- Mar 03, 2010 Workshop on 'Nanosciences and new materials for environmental challenges'
- Mar 01, 2010 CIN2 young researcher talks about the Spanish situation
Mar 22, 2010
CIN2 researchers comment on press about the inauguration of Alba Synchrotron
Jordi Fraxedas and Albert Verdaguer, respectively leader and member of the 'Small molecules on surfaces in ambient and pristine conditions' group at CIN2 (CSIC-ICN), comment on 'Publico' and 'El Periódico' about the inauguration of Alba Synchroton and how it will affect their work.
ALBA is a third generation Synchrotron Light Facility. It is constructed and operated by the CELLS consortium and is co-financed by the Catalan and Spanish governments.
It is currently under construction and is located in Cerdanyola del Vallès near Barcelona, Spain, a city to live and share. The laboratory is scheduled to open for experiments with 7 cutting-edge beamlines by the end of 2010.