LAS ÚLTIMAS NOTICIAS SOBRE CIN2, GENERALES Y ESPECÍFICAS DE CADA GRUPO
- Jul 20, 2012 The Prince and Princess of Asturias confer the Energy and Environment Awards from the IBERDROLA Foundation. Irene Gonzalez-Valls, from CIN2, among the awardees.
- Jul 10, 2012 Prof. Laura M. Lechuga appointed visiting professor at the Department of Physics and Technology, Faculty of science and technology. University of Tromsø (Norway)
- Jul 10, 2012 US Patent Granted: “Interferometer and sensor based on bimodal optical waveguide and sensing method” by L.M. Lechuga et al. has been granted in the US.
- Jul 10, 2012 Prof. Laura M. Lechuga appointed Member of the Advisory Board of the New Andalusian Centre for Nanomedicine and Biotechnology.
- Jul 10, 2012 Prof. Laura M. Lechuga appointed Associate Editor of Optics and Laser Technology (JOLT).
Jul 10, 2012
Prof. Laura M. Lechuga appointed Associate Editor of Optics and Laser Technology (JOLT).
Optics & Laser Technology aims to provide a vehicle for the publication of a broad range of high quality research and review papers in those fields of scientific and engineering research appertaining to the development and application of the technology of optics and lasers. Papers describing original work in these areas are submitted to rigorous refereeing prior to acceptance for publication.
The scope of Optics & Laser Technology encompasses, but is not restricted to, the following areas:
- development in all types of lasers
- developments in optoelectronic devices and photonics
- developments in conventional optics, optical instruments and components
- techniques of optical metrology, including interferometry and optical fibre sensors
- LIDAR and other non-contact optical measurement techniques, including optical methods in heat and fluid flow
- applications of lasers to materials processing, optical NDT display (including holography) and optical communication
- research and development in the field of laser safety including studies of hazards resulting from the applications of lasers (laser safety, hazards of laser fume)
- developments in optical computing
The Journal publishes and, from time to time commissions, review articles pertaining to important areas of optical and laser technology. Short communications and technical notes are also published. Short papers for rapid communication of important innovations or observations will receive fast-track treatment.
Optics & Laser Technology aims to provide the widest possible coverage of world research and development in its chosen field.